Thursday 28 May 2015
C R U S H Posted at 23:31 0 comments (+)
NOTE : JUST REPOSTING MY DRAFT POST

Crush? 
Crush is someone you like in secret with his/her knowing.

Dear crush,
Can I love you?

I wish falling in love have traffic lights too,
So that I would know if I should GO for it, SLOW DOWN or just STOP.

When you look at me,
I'm blushing.

You smile at me,
I'm flying and then you talk to me,
I feel like dying (:

I wish you were here to hold me tight and tell me I am your princess and how much you love me 

When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me.
You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you or how much I wish you were mine.

Basically,
I wish that you love me.
I wish that you needed me.
I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three.
I wish that with me your heart would break & falling to pieces.
I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake.
I wish that without me you couldn't eat.
I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you when to sleep.

If you're not the one,
Then why does my heart tells me that you are?

I can't make you love me, want me, or understand me.
All I can do is hope that someday you will.

I don't know how to say it,
I'm not good with words.

But,
If you just stop and listen,
You'll heart the truth of my heart.
I try to tell myself that I don't like you.

But,
for some reason,
it makes me like you more.

I am not afraid to tell you that I like you.
I am just scared of what your reaction will end up being.
All rights reserved HD
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hajjatul Darwisyah Mohd Zaaba.

16.

Kedah, Malaysia.

05-02-00
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.