Wednesday 27 May 2015
Everything's New; Posted at 06:08 0 comments (+)

  • The name given was Hajjatul Darwisyah
  • Muslim girl age 16 (050200)
  • Love to express my feelings alone
  • Milk and apple .
  • SMK Khir Johari, Sungai Petani
  • Kedah, Malaysia.

    Twitter : @Darwisy__
    Instagram : Darwisy.mz


    About this site
  • This blog opened in 2011
  • Current status : HIATUS
  • Currently in a new skin bcs i get tired easily with the olds one

    F.A.Q.
    Where are you from ? 
    I am Malaysian.
    Exhange link?
    Put your link in my cbox and also nickname . It might take time for your link to appear
    Who is your kpop group bias?
    BTS, IKON, MONSTA X, DAY6, BIGBANG, BEAST

  • So here we begin right here. This is my second blog. A long lost stories burried right here in this blog but I deleted all of them all ready. 

    Let me explain.
    I wanna start a new stories in this second blog. A stories that came from myself. Deep down in my own words. Wanna start a new vibe of blog. Not like the olds one that was more cheerful & brightest of itself. Its the opposite.

    The honest toughts of me. The honest feeling of myself. Everything that I would like to share with anyone in my own ways. Some of the words in my post is based of the google source & some of the post are my honest talk. The only place I spill my honest thoughts and be honest.

    I redecorate this blog by myself today. Giving a new feel & vibe of my own blog. My very own blog. Thankyou fr this beautiful & cool blogskins. Fully credit to the owner the code.

    Okay, thats all fr now.

    "Don't mistakes the silence as ignorance"
    All rights reserved HD
    ◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME


    About
    Hajjatul Darwisyah Mohd Zaaba.

    16.

    Kedah, Malaysia.

    05-02-00
    tagboard
    Affiliates
    etcetera
    Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
    Credits
    Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.