Thursday 19 May 2016
"Changes?" Posted at 13:24 0 comments (+)
I didn't "change". I now know what I want in my life and it doesn't include someone who treats me like shit. What had happened in the past has made me the person I am today. I'm not going to stick around if you don't treat me the right way a friend or anyone should be treated. I'm not going to put my time and effort into something for it to turn into shit in the end. I'm done with this little kid games. Once you fuck up with me once, that shit doesn't easily go away. I can forgive but i'll never forget and I'll promise you, I'll let you know that. Sometimes I think it's better not to let someone know completely just how much you care. It makes it so much easier for them to toss you around and disregard your feelings because they know that almost no matter what they do, you'll put up with it because of the way you feel. It's been my experience that the person who cares the least in any given situation always has the most power simply because they arent as emotionally invested. I think when you make it how obvious that you are, you've lost the upper hand, in a sense. That person knows they could walk all over you and you'd still be there, because the feelings run so deep. That;s how I see it, anyways.

All rights reserved HD
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hajjatul Darwisyah Mohd Zaaba.

16.

Kedah, Malaysia.

05-02-00
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.